This workshop will train and certify you to:
- Improve your work with couples
- Interpret and use the computer report assessing the couple's relational health in 20 categories
- Teach couples six exercises in a ready-to-go manual for counseling sessions
- More effectively counsel premarital and married couples
As a PREPARE/ENRICH counselor, you will...
- Discover strengths & growth areas for a couple
- Build couple communication skills
- Teach ten steps for resolving couple conflict
- Explore a couple's family-of-origins
- Encourage financial budget & plans
- Facilitate personal, couple & family goals
Pastors, Counselors, Marriage Mentors, & Marriage Educators are all invited to this training. No formal education or license is required to use PREPARE/ENRICH. You only need to come with a passion to help empower couples to have better more satisfying marriages.
When: Friday, August 11th 9 am - 5 pm
Where: Richmont Graduate University, 1900 The Exchange #100, ATL, GA.
Fee: $195 (Richmont Student, Alumni and Faculty fee is $170)
- Continental Breakfast is provided with fresh Caribou Coffee;
- Lunch is on your own;
- Price includes all Training Materials and DVD kit
*Registration deadline: Friday, August 4th by 11pm.
*Meets criteria for 7 CE credits